Optimization & Innovation Manager
At Kepler Group, you’ll be front and center in the data-driven, digital marketing revolution.
Since our June 2012 start, we’ve grown to service over 15 of the world’s leading brands. Our teams harness data & technology to create truly breakthrough and dynamic marketing programs that scientifically evaluate, target, and optimize every consumer touchpoint.
Whether it’s delivering dynamic digital ads globally for one of America’s most iconic travel brands - or retooling the customer journey for a top 5 financial services company – Kepler’s digital media specialists, client partners and consultants are pushing the marketing envelope every day.
The Optimization & Innovation Manager will manage and guide a team that is actively using data-driven insights, innovative best practices, and creativity to design, launch and manage digital marketing campaigns from the ground up. In this exciting role, you will inspire your team to constantly deliver excellence, campaign innovation, and tangible business impact for clients.
What You Will Do:
- Manage 3-5 Optimization & Innovation Analysts & Senior Analysts
- Act as subject matter expert and point of escalation for senior client contacts
- Become an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including Display (banner ads), Mobile (Smartphones & Tablets), Search (Google, Yahoo/Bing), Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc) and Online Video (Hulu, YouTube, VEVO, etc), among others
- Provide input and guidance around campaign design and innovation
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across trading platforms
- Work with the Media Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analyses
- Work with the Client Solutions team to understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights
- Codify and share best practices across teams
- 3-4+ years of digital optimization experience (e.g., Google AdWords/Adsense, DSP/Display Trading, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, PMDs, mobile analytics, site optimization, etc.)
- Experience managing 2 or more direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.)
- Dynamic communication & presentation skills
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
Meet Some of Kepler Group's Employees
Ellen B.Senior Analyst, Client Solutions Team
Ellen provides strategic guidance to clients by developing a paid media strategy that drives overall business success. She also manages internal teams to ensure flawless project execution.
Back to top