Optimization & Innovation Intern
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Optimization & Innovation Intern will have the opportunity to learn how to use data-driven insights, innovative best practices, and your own creativity to help manage campaigns from the ground up. This full-time, paid summer program is based at our NYC headquarters with dates to be confirmed, most likely from early June to mid-August.
This exciting opportunity requires strong analytic and problem-solving skills, an innate hunger for finding the truth behind data, and an inherent curiosity for learning how things work. Be part of a tightly-knit team that’s out to change the industry. Expect to learn A LOT about cool technologies, digital media and marketing strategy quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Gain valuable experience with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphones/tablets), search (Google, Yahoo, Bing), social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest) and online video (Hulu, YouTube, VEVO), among others
- Work closely with your leader and other Kepler team members to understand the basics of media buying and campaign analysis and reporting
- Support campaign optimizations across trading platforms
- Assist in codifying and sharing best practices across teams
Required Skills and Experience:
- Rising senior or graduate student, ideally with major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics)
- Strong interest and/or experience in online advertising (e.g. Google AdWords/Adsense, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, blog development or other marketing/content platforms)
- Demonstrated analytical skills, and comfort with Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies
- Dynamic communication and presentation skills with the ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative team environment
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Back to top