- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Optimization & Innovation Director will manage and guide an Optimization & Innovation team that is actively using data-driven insights, innovative best practices, and creativity to design, launch and manage digital marketing campaigns from the ground up. In this exciting role, you will inspire your team to constantly deliver excellence, campaign innovation, and tangible business impact for clients.
Candidates should have 5-6+ years of media optimization experience -- and the ability to inspire a team of Analysts and Managers to constantly deliver excellence, campaign innovation, and tangible business impact for clients.
What You Will Do:
- As a leader on the Optimization and Innovation team, serve as an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including display, mobile, search (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others
- Manage 5-10 Analysts, Senior Analysts, and Managers responsible for building, executing, and optimizing programmatic campaigns
- Lead your team through development of granular and innovative campaigns
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across trading platforms, ensuring your team is meeting client goals
- Act as subject matter expert internally and with client contacts
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and communicate campaign insights and create holistic cross-channel media plans
- Codify and share best practices across teams
- 5-6+ years of deep digital optimization experience with multiple paid media channels (e.g., Google AdWords, DSP/Display Trading, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, PMDs, etc.)
- Experience managing a team of 5+ direct reports
- Dynamic communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*