Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message and ad delivered helps create a more personalized and productive relationship between brands and their consumers. We do this by acting as clients’ agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two – and by harnessing data and technology across all paid digital media and data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, we’re proud to share that AdAge recognized Kepler among the Best Place to Work in 2022, validating our investment in our team and our clients.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Marketing Analytics Senior Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring client and company success, designing sophisticated measurement plans, measuring digital campaign performance, and developing deep insights to drive performance. This is a hybrid role – the MASA will have the opportunity to lead the client engagement, developing deep relationships with clients and agency partners, in addition to providing data visualization, measurement and analytical support.
The position requires strong quantitative aptitude, strong interest and experience with client management, business acumen to understand and advance client marketing goals, detail orientation and patience to troubleshoot within the latest ad tech platforms, and a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team that’s out to change the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Lead data storytelling efforts, interpreting marketing performance data and crafting a holistic and succinct cross-channel performance story with actionable insights
- Present monthly/quarterly performance reports and ad hoc analyses to client stakeholders using Datorama dashboards and PPT decks
- Manage client relationships and cultivate an understanding of key business questions and success drivers
- Manage and optimize collaboration processes with agency partners to develop monthly/quarterly performance reports
- Learn to use measurement and analytics tools used by the team (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Datorama, SQL, Python, etc.) to support reporting, analysis, and process development
Desired Skills and Experience:
As this is a hybrid role, there is a range of “ideal” candidates. Strong candidates may have client service experience with a strong desire to build technical/quantitative skills, or they may have marketing analytics background with a passion for data storytelling and a strong desire to build client management experience. If a candidate primarily has a client service background, they should be prepared to demonstrate strong interest, aptitude and relevant experience with data storytelling, marketing measurement, and performance analysis. If candidate has an MA background, they should be prepared to demonstrate strong interest, aptitude and relevant experience with direct client communication and relationship management. All candidates should possess many of the following skills/experiences:
- 1-2+ years of experience in paid media/marketing analytics, performance marketing, digital media buying, ad tech, and/or client management
- Strong background in data analysis and visualization, with experience working with big data sets, identifying trends and recommendations, and conveying complex performance themes succinctly through concise visuals and data storytelling
- Some knowledge of programming languages to aid in analysis (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Experience with visualizing data within online platforms (e.g., Datorama, Tableau, Upper Quadrant) and/or the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex client marketing challenges
- Strong ability to create and build relationships – both internally and with clients
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- BA/BS degree required
Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here