Marketing Analytics Senior Analyst
- Chicago, IL
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Marketing Analytics Senior Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring client and company success, measuring digital campaign performance, developing deep insights to drive performance, and designing sophisticated testing plans.
The position requires strong quantitative skills, business savvy to understand and advance client marketing goals, a technical mind with the attention to detail and patience to troubleshoot within the latest ad tech platforms, and a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team that’s out to change the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Be an expert in measuring impact of digital media channels and developing advanced reporting dashboards for 1-3 brands
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand business and marketing goals – and leverage analytics to advance these goals
- Assist in automating reporting processes that enable the business to scale
- Manage data entry into data visualization platform (i.e. Datorama) and any back end functionality, in addition to designing client facing reporting
- Develop client insights and strategy reports; contribute to all aspects of ongoing program analysis
- Opportunity to manage 1 or more Analyst(s)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-4 years of experience in paid media/marketing analytics, statistics, digital media buying, engineering or ad tech
- Strong background in analytics / statistics with experience working with big data sets
- Some knowledge of programming languages to aid in analysis (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Experience with visualizing data within online platforms (e.g., Datorama, Tableau, Upper Quadrant) and/or the Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g., mathematics, economics, engineering, statistics, physics)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex client marketing challenges
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Back to top