Marketing Analytics Manager
- Chicago, IL
Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message and ad delivered helps create a more personalized and productive relationship between brands and their consumers. We do this by acting as clients’ agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two – and by harnessing data and technology across all paid digital media and data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
- Be an expert in measuring impact of digital media channels and developing advanced reporting dashboards for 1-3 brands
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand business and marketing goals – and leverage analytics to advance these goals
- Assist in automating reporting processes that enable the business to scale
- Manage data entry into data visualization platform (i.e. Datorama) and any back end functionality, in addition to designing client facing reporting
- Develop client insights and strategy reports; contribute to all aspects of ongoing program analysis
- Opportunity to manage an Analyst
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-4 years of experience in paid media/marketing analytics, statistics, digital media buying, engineering or ad tech
- Strong background in analytics / statistics with experience working with big data sets
- Some knowledge of programming languages to aid in analysis (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Experience with visualizing data within online platforms (e.g., Datorama, Tableau, Upper Quadrant) and/or the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex client marketing challenges
- Strong ability to create and build relationships – both internally and with clients
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- BA/BS degree required
Back to top