Marketing Analytics Intern
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Marketing Analytics Intern will have the opportunity to learn the basics of measuring digital campaign performance, developing deep insights to drive performance and designing sophisticated testing plans. This full-time, paid summer program is based at our NYC headquarters with dates to be confirmed, most likely from early June to mid-August.
This exciting opportunity requires strong quantitative skills, a technical mindset, and a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team that’s out to change the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Gain experience in big data management, integration, synthesis, and visualization
- Leverage analytics tools/languages to measure and maximize the impact of digital media channels
- Work closely with your leader and other Kepler team members to develop client insights, dashboards, and reports
- Contribute to cross-team efforts to advance, standardize, and automate analyses and reporting
- With your leader's guidance, conceptualize and execute a 'final project' (e.g. custom analysis, process or tool development, automation)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Rising senior or graduate student with a background in business/statistics/math/engineering
- Strong interest and/or experience in solving complex client marketing challenges with data analysis and visualization
- Demonstrated analytical skills, and comfort with Microsoft Office Suite/Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative team environment
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Meet Some of Kepler Group's Employees
Ellen B.Senior Analyst, Client Solutions Team
Ellen provides strategic guidance to clients by developing a paid media strategy that drives overall business success. She also manages internal teams to ensure flawless project execution.
Back to top