Marketing Analytics Analyst
- Chicago, IL
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Marketing Analytics Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring client and company success, measuring digital campaign performance, developing deep insights to drive performance, and designing sophisticated testing plans.
This is exciting, entry-level position requires strong quantitative skills, a technical mindset, and a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team that’s out to change the industry. Expect to learn A LOT about cool technologies, digital media, and marketing strategy quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Measure impact of digital media channels and develop reporting dashboards for 1-2 brands
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand business and marketing goals, leveraging analytics to advance these goals
- Manage data entry into data visualization platform (i.e. Datorama) and any back-end functionality, in addition to designing client-facing reporting
- Develop client insights and strategy reports
- Bachelor’s degree with background in business/statistics/math/engineering
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Strong interest and/or experience in marketing and data science, ideally in digital media (including display, mobile, social and search)
- Excellent listening and communication skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Back to top