Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message and ad delivered helps create a more personalized and productive relationship between brands and their consumers. We do this by acting as clients’ agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two – and by harnessing data and technology across all paid digital media and data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Learning and Development Analyst will support the L&D lead, and will initially focus on all levels of learning administration management, performance management administration and training coordination. They will also support content creation, develop communication to promote training tools, and facilitate training sessions. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, focuses on execution of strategy, and is passionate about employee learning & development.
- Acts as the main support for day-to-day utilization of our LMS system, Linkedin Learning, and other software used in L&D.
- Manage tasks associated with our Learning Management System (LMS) including managing course enrollment; system adaptation; administering new updates to course content; uploading and creating new training material; tracking and reporting learning activities; managing attendees or sign-in sheets, working directly with internal and external instructors; collecting and analyzing participant feedback; and troubleshooting requests or issues that are flagged.
- Analyze learning data and provide basic data reporting, work on optimizing automated reporting. Based on learnings, support creation of resources to ensure best practices are implemented across Kepler.
- Lead project management and logistics required to schedule, plan, coordinate and roll out new learning programs. Engage in administrative support for existing programs by coordinating and scheduling training sessions.
- Compile and communicate learning opportunities on an ongoing basis; organize and update wiki with partners' (FB, Google, etc) training opportunities. Brainstorm and develop promotional materials to market learning tools and increase usage of these (Linkedin Learning, 1:1 tool, feedback tool, among others)
- Partner with L&D lead to modify, design and develop training programs and materials that support identified learning needs. Conduct training sessions and support internal training leads with guidelines and best practices to lead trainings.
- Manage tasks associated with our performance management process including helping administer our bi-annually evaluation process, development goal setting process, and help cultivate and support an anytime feedback culture. Learn how to properly create review cycles in our performance management software and communicate timely reminders to all employees to increase compliance with deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personnel information.
- Strong attention to detail, combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and can create structure in an ambiguous environment
- Strong project management experience with the ability to set milestones, drive execution to ensure successful integration and adoption; Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Comfortable with training or teaching; confident in presentation and facilitation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to build strong rapport and positive relationships with employees
- Innovative and resourceful, constantly looking for ways to improve processes
- Analytical and critical thinking skills that will help with creative problem solving
- Learning curiosity and strives to expand knowledge and skillset
- Client Delivery experience is a plus