Digital Media Senior Analyst
- Philadelphia, PA
Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message and ad delivered helps create a more personalized and productive relationship between brands and their consumers. We do this by acting as clients’ agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two – and by harnessing data and technology across all paid digital media and data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, we’re proud to share that AdAge just recognized Kepler as the #7 Best Place to Work”, validating our investment in our team and our clients.
We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
We're fun, authentic, empathetic, and ever-in-motion. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
Kepler’s Optimization and Innovation team is made up of forward-thinking media traders, with ad platform optimization expertise across biddable media channels (including social, SEM, video/Advanced TV, and programmatic DSP media: audio, DOOH, native, display, etc.) and a keen sense of macro marketing, data policy, and technology trends.
This team is not simply a trading desk - you are a strategic biddable media expert, who will be client-facing, partner-facing, and seen as an internal expert for brainstorming future-proof ad tech solutions that drive client value and solve/automate internal workflow challenges.
Our Digital Media Senior Analyst role is one level above our entry level Analyst role, where you'll refine your biddable media craft, become more independent, and take on new leadership responsibilities.
... team up with forward-thinking, certified ad platform buyers, running SEM, social, and programmatic media for today's top brands.
... use data-driven insights, Kepler’s unique best practices and proprietary KIP platform, plus your own creativity to design, launch, and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
... need outstanding problem-solving skills, strong technical aptitude, an instinct to use data with relentless curiosity, an ability to adapt in ambiguous situations, and great communication skills to excel.
What You Will Do:
LEARN: Refine and broaden your optimization expertise with omni-channel media trading platforms and analytics tools by actively planning and launching campaigns across key partners:
- Google: Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360, YouTube, Google Analytics, Ads Manager
- Amazon: Amazon DSP, Amazon Ads, Amazon Publisher Solutions
- Facebook/Instagram and other social platforms: Pinterest, Snap, TikTok, etc
- Other Partners (not exhaustive): Yahoo/Verizon, Walmart, Hulu, Roku, TV networks, web/app publishers, Spotify, Oracle, DoubleVerify, IAS, Magnite
Note: you are not expected to have a deep expertise across all partners on day 1, but you’re expected to have an eagerness and willingness to learn (and teach)!
GUIDE: Provide input and hands-on guidance around campaign design, innovation, testing frameworks, and data/measurement solutions
LEAD: Manage 1 or more Optimization & Innovation Analyst(s)
- Work with the Client Solutions team to understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights
- Work with the Marketing Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Codify and share best practices across teams
- Be a strategic partner to your clients and tech partners (e.g., product development)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3+ years of full-time digital optimization experience required (e.g., Paid Social, Paid Search (SEM), Programmatic/DSP media buying, etc
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g., mathematics, economics, engineering, statistics, physics) or similar alternative, recognized and relevant certification(s)
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Strong passion to embrace diversity -- to be authentic, empathetic, equitable, and inclusive
Previous hired candidates for this role often have these titles across agencies, consultancies, brands, digital media solutions providers, and ad-tech/mar-tech partners:
- Assistant Strategist
- Junior Associate
- Associate Account Manager
Candidates are often looking for the next step in their career to become a:
- Senior Analyst
- Strategist or Senior Strategist
- Associate or Senior Associate
- Specialist or Senior Specialist
- Coordinator or Senior Coordinator
- Account Manager or Manager
- Associate, Paid Social
- Specialist, Paid Search / SEM / PPC
- Strategist, Programmatic / Biddable Media
- Senior Analyst, Performance/Growth
- Coordinator, eCommerce/Paid Digital
Is this role close to what you’re looking for, but not quite right? Consider checking our other Media Delivery department listings on our career page:
- Marketing Analytics & Insights: Data Management, data visualization, insight identification, advanced analytics… for data engineers, data architects, data scientists
- Client Solutions: Client strategy, media planning, ad operations, marketing systems and measurement strategy… for consultants, strong presenters, project managers, business navigators.
Watch our Client Solutions Senior Analyst introduction video below:
MORE ABOUT KEPLER
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- 401k with employer contribution
- Paid parental leave: 16 weeks primary caregiver, 4 weeks secondary caregiver
- Adoption assistance
- Health & Wellness monthly reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement and training stipend
- Hybrid Office/WFH Schedules: office supplies, internet, and phone stipend
- Unlimited PTO: Minimum vacation days enforced
- “Work from Anywhere” 4 weeks per year
- Stocked kitchen, DoorDash meals, and other team outings
- Collaborative and friendly work space, easily commutable locations
- Volunteering & altruism opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and company celebrations: Summer, Halloween, Holidays, and many multicultural holidays recognized/celebrated
If something is important to you that’s not listed here, let us know!
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and Hackathons
- Environment of learning from peers, including 30+ class training program, Kepler University, powered by Center of Excellence and Tiger Team subject matter expert groups
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and industry thought leaders
- Kepler Rocket Mentorship Program: beneficial for the development of both mentors and mentees
- Employee Resource Groups: identity and interest based teams to help you throughout your time at Kepler
Questions about Kepler or any of our opportunities?
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Back to top