Digital Media Analyst
We believe that data and technology should transform the way brands speak to consumers. Every single day, our brilliant team creates marketing programs that scientifically evaluate, target, and optimize every consumer touchpoint, to continually deliver unprecedented success for our clients. If you have an impatience to deliver client impact, a passion for attacking challenges, and a hunger for learning and growth, we have a job for you.
But why Kepler?
- We’re transparent. Our leadership shares updates on company financials, progress against bonus goals, and candid thoughts on challenges we face. Our clients know where every penny is spent, and how they perform against their marketing goals.
- We’re growing. We’ve nearly doubled the size of our staff every year for four years and aren’t slowing down. For you, that means unparalleled career opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We’re fun. You’ll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it. Company happy hours, team game nights, and karaoke battles? Check, check, and check.
The Optimization and Innovation team is made up of forward-thinking media traders, with tactical platform expertise across all biddable media channels (social, SEM, video, native, display, etc.) and a keen sense of macro marketing and technology trends.
As an Optimization and Innovation Analyst, you will use data-driven insights, Kepler’s unique best practices, and your own creativity to design, launch, and optimize digital marketing campaigns. You’ll need outstanding problem-solving skills, strong technical aptitude, an instinct to use data, and great communication skills to excel as an OIA.
What You Will Do:
- Become an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others
- Provide input and guidance around campaign design and innovation
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across trading platforms
- Work with the Media Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Work with the Client Solutions team to understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights
- Codify and share best practices across teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Online advertising experience (e.g. Google AdWords/Adsense, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, blog development or other marketing/content platforms) via internships positions
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, economics, engineering, statistics, physics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies with proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to “do what it takes” and manage a complex workload that spans program execution, analysis, and client communications
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Meet Some of Kepler Group's Employees
Senior Analyst, Client Solutions Team
Ellen provides strategic guidance to clients by developing a paid media strategy that drives overall business success. She also manages internal teams to ensure flawless project execution.
Back to top