Digital Media Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst you will use data-driven insights, Kepler’s unique best practices, and your own creativity to design, launch, and optimize digital marketing campaigns. You will take ownership of daily campaign project management, while providing critical support for client relationship management in the UK, Spanish, and other European markets. You’ll need outstanding problem-solving skills, strong technical aptitude, an instinct to use data, and great communication skills to excel.
What You Will Do:
- Be an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), Amazon (search, display), search engine (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
- Work closely with your leader and other Kepler team members to design and media programs that deliver breakthrough client results
- Execute and monitor campaigns for assigned clients, including all aspects of campaign setup. Measure performance using sophisticated data analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in digital media or marketing preferred
- Strong interest in marketing and client services, ideally in digital media (display, mobile, social and search)
- Ability to “do what it takes” and manage a complex workload that spans program execution, analysis, and client communications
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Back to top