Digital Marketing Senior Analyst - Optimization and Innovation
- Chicago, IL
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Optimization and Innovation team is made up of forward-thinking media traders, with tactical platform expertise across all biddable media channels (social, SEM, video, native, display, etc.) and a keen sense of macro marketing and technology trends.
As an Optimization and Innovation Senior Analyst, you will use data-driven insights, Kepler’s unique best practices, and your own creativity to design, launch, and optimize digital marketing campaigns. You’ll need outstanding problem-solving skills, strong technical aptitude, an instinct to use data, and great communication skills to excel as an OISA.
What You Will Do:
- Become an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across trading platforms
- Provide input and guidance around campaign design and innovation
- Manage 1 or more Optimization & Innovation Analyst(s)
- Work with the Client Solutions team to understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights
- Work with the Marketing Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Codify and share best practices across teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3+ years of full-time digital optimization experience required (e.g., Google AdWords/Adsense, DSP/Display Trading, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, PMDs, mobile analytics, site optimization)
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g., mathematics, economics, engineering, statistics, physics)
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Back to top