- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Optimization and Innovation team is made up of forward-thinking media traders, with tactical platform expertise across all biddable media channels (social, SEM, video, native, display, etc.) and a keen sense of macro marketing and technology trends.
As an Digital Marketing Analyst - Optimization & Innovation, you will use data-driven insights, Kepler’s unique best practices, and your own creativity to design, launch, and optimize digital marketing campaigns. You’ll need outstanding problem-solving skills, strong technical aptitude, an instinct to use data, and great communication skills to excel as an OIA.
What You Will Do:
- Become an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others
- Provide input and guidance around campaign design and innovation
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across trading platforms
- Work with the Media Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Work with the Client Solutions team to understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights
- Codify and share best practices across teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Online advertising experience (e.g. Google AdWords/Adsense, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, blog development or other marketing/content platforms) via internships positions
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, economics, engineering, statistics, physics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies with proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to “do what it takes” and manage a complex workload that spans program execution, analysis, and client communications
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*