We believe that data and technology should transform the way brands speak to consumers. Every single day, our brilliant team creates marketing programs that scientifically evaluate, target, and optimize every consumer touchpoint, to continually deliver unprecedented success for our clients. If you have an impatience to deliver client impact, a passion for attacking challenges, and a hunger for learning and growth, we have a job for you.
But why Kepler?
- We’re transparent. Our leadership shares updates on company financials, progress against bonus goals, and candid thoughts on challenges we face. Our clients know where every penny is spent, and how they perform against their marketing goals.
- We’re growing. We’ve nearly doubled the size of our staff every year for four years and aren’t slowing down. For you, that means unparalleled career opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We’re fun. You’ll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it. Company happy hours, team game nights, and karaoke battles? Check, check, and check.
The Client Solutions team owns our client relationships, leading communication of Kepler’s strategic guidance and ensuring that internal teams meet and exceed clients' goals. They’re home to ad operations, campaign project management, and overarching client planning.
As a Client Solutions Senior Analyst you’ll serve as a primary client point of contact, oversee campaign execution and project management, and lead many aspects of program management and innovation. You’ll succeed as a CSSA if you’re a natural leader, have exceptional communication and organizational skills, and are a creative problem solver with an instinct to use data.
What You Will Do:
- Be an expert in leveraging digital media channels for maximum impact – including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others
- Act as a key day-to-day contact for assigned clients and vendors; track, escalate and solve client issues
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
- Work closely with your Client Solutions Manager and other Kepler team members to design and execute sophisticated programs that deliver breakthrough client results
- Manage one or more Client Solutions Analysts
- Execute and monitor all aspects of campaign setup; measure performance using sophisticated data analysis
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, and annual client insights and strategy reports; contribute to all aspects of ongoing program analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in digital media or marketing
- Strong interest and/or experience in client services and digital media (display, mobile, social, search, etc.)
- Ability to “do what it takes” and manage a complex workload that spans program execution, analysis, and client communications
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Excellent listening and communication skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, collaborative team environment
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*