- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Client Solutions team owns our client relationships, leading communication of Kepler’s strategic guidance and ensuring that internal teams meet and exceed clients' goals. They’re home to ad operations, campaign project management, and overarching client planning.
The Client Solutions Manager will be a leader on key client relationships. In this critical role, you’ll be responsible for deeply understanding clients’ business issues and goals, becoming the trusted “go to person” for clients. You’ll succeed as a CSM if you’re a proven leader, have exceptional communication and quantitative skills, and are a creative problem solver with a deep understanding of today’s digital ecosystem.
What You Will Do:
- Be an expert in leveraging digital media channels for maximum impact – including display (programmatic and direct), mobile, search, social and online video, among others
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
- Lead your team through campaign design and setup – including media strategy, media buying and ad operations - and oversee reporting and analytics for assigned clients
- Monitor and manage all aspects of daily client campaign performance
- Lead on-site and remote client strategy and status meetings
- Manage a team of Client Solution Senior Analysts and/or Analysts, and serve as internal client to other Kepler functional teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-6+ years of experience in digital advertising account management, yield optimization, marketing strategy/consulting, or brand management
- Experience with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex client marketing challenges
- Strong analytical skills; must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships
- Ability to lead day-to-day client relations, and work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to client needs
- Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant major preferred
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*