Client Solutions Intern - Digital Media
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Client Solutions Intern will learn the basics of researching, planning, and managing digital campaigns, starting with framing business objectives all the way through to data insight mining. This full-time, paid summer program is based at our NYC headquarters with dates to be confirmed, most likely from early June to mid-August.
This exciting opportunity requires strong quant and communication skills, a passion for delivering client impact, and a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team that’s out to change the industry. Expect to learn A LOT about cool technologies, digital media and marketing strategy quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Learn valuable skills in leveraging digital media channels for maximum impact – including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Yahoo, Bing), social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and online video (YouTube, Hulu), among others
- Work closely with your leader and other Kepler team members to understand the basics of media planning
- Execute and monitor campaigns for assigned clients, including all aspects of campaign setup
- Measure performance using sophisticated data analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Rising university senior or graduate student
- Strong interest and/or experience in marketing and client services, ideally in digital media
- Demonstrated analytical skills, and comfort with Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative team environment
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Back to top