Client Solutions Director
- Philadelphia, PA
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Client Solutions Director will manage a team of up to 15 digital media experts and be accountable for the success of multiple client relationships. As a client leader, you’ll be responsible for deeply understanding clients’ business issues and goals and be the advisor to client leadership.
But this isn’t your typical “account” job – in addition to managing relationships, you’ll be overseeing development of sophisticated media plans, leveraging industry relationships to buy media, ensuring flawless execution of digital campaigns and driving sophisticated analysis to measure and drive results. Your team members will be both strong account leaders and technical experts who lead all aspects of ad operations – from pixel strategy to campaign QA.
This position demands strong quant and communication skills, a sense of personal accountability, a passion for delivering client impact, and a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team that’s out to change the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a senior point of contact for assigned client portfolio, with accountability for client success; interface with client leadership regularly, leading discussions with executive leadership
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints, and build digital strategies to address these areas
- Directly lead a team of up to 15 Managers and Analysts, and -- as a senior leader -- provide strategic guidance across Kepler’s functional teams
- Be a strategic expert on digital media planning, tactics and measurement -- leading the team (internal and client) through media planning, tactic selection, partner negotiation, campaign design, and measurement
- Oversee ad operations across assigned clients -- including pixel strategy, tag management and ad trafficking.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-10+ years of experience in digital advertising account management, yield optimization, marketing strategy/consulting, or brand management
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, both directly and indirectly, with proven ability to develop junior staff
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex client marketing challenges
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively interface with executive-level client leadership
- Strong analytical skills - comfortable using Excel for data analysis with understanding of advanced analytic approaches
- Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute as a leader in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant major preferred
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Back to top