- Chicago, IL
We would love for you to join our fun Chicago based team if you are:
- Passionate about helping customers
- Really enjoy troubleshooting software issues
- Have fun getting to the bottom of complex issues
- Good at multitasking
- Comfortable talking to technical and nontechnical stakeholders!
What are some of the interesting problems you'll be working on:
- Respond to tickets from customers in a timely manner and provide timely updates following established internal SLAs
- Set client's expectations properly and follow up accordingly to ensure a high level of Customer Satisfaction
- Learn and understand Kenna platform as well as cyber security industry
- Investigate software and configuration issues; and reproduce bugs
- Take pride in the quality of investigation for tickets and always try to resolve as many issues as possible without escalating
- Use our ticketing systems (SalesForce/Zendesk) to track and update tickets, and JIRA to escalate and search for existing issues
- Contribute to the internal and external knowledge bases to ensure that all team members are aware of how to troubleshoot a specific issue
- Help the Product Team develop and prioritize feature requests and improvements
- Be a team player and help others on the team with tickets and other customer related tasks
- Demonstrate problem ownership with taking tickets from inception to resolution regardless of how many other teams get involved in the process
- Always look for more efficient ways to solve issues.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and work with the rest of the team to implement them
- Don't forget to tell jokes and have fun!
- Happy Support Team leads to Happy Customers!
What does it take to work at Kenna:
- Technical degree (CS, Math, Engineering) or equivalent experience is a must
- 5+ years of experience in technical/customer support
- Experience with SaaS based systems
- Experience in a Cyber Security industry is a plus
- Experience with SalesForce/Zedesk/Jira/Confluence is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in both a written and verbal format with technical and non-technical users in a variety of roles
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team structure.
- Interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution, relationship building, and negotiation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to recognize when to escalate an issue
At Kenna you can enjoy the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Company Equity
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Work From Home Setup
- Employee Referral Program
- Discretionary Time Off
- Friendly & Casual Environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Professional Development Program
Back to top