Sales Development Representative
- Chicago, IL
NOTE: Kenna will not consider or accept resumes from external recruiters for this job posting. Kenna will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
Kenna Security is revolutionizing Cyber Risk with a SaaS-based Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform that accurately measures risk and prioritizes remediation efforts before an attacker can exploit an organization’s weaknesses. Only Kenna offers a solution that automates the correlation of customer vulnerability data, exploit and zero-day data, analyzing security vulnerabilities against active Internet breaches.
Kenna is looking for a hungry, relentless, and motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to add to its growing sales and marketing organization. It’s the perfect job for someone early in their career who wants to break into the fast-growing cyber security industry and pursue a dynamic career with many possibilities for career progression.
You have a background that demonstrates your success in being competitive, smart, and goal-oriented. You are fascinated by technology (even tech that you don’t use yourself). In this role, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities, handling inbound sales inquiries, following up on marketing campaigns and collaborating with our sales team to build our pipeline. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact and be rewarded accordingly; we offer a highly competitive salary plus bonuses
What are some of the interesting problems you'll be working on:
- Prospect into accounts within your territory and find leads to qualify for your Enterprise Sales counterpart
- Email, call, record video, and send LinkedIn messages in order to meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals, to fill the pipeline with well qualified sales opportunities
- Manage inbound inquiries and handling lead management
- Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level executives in the security space
- Explaining the value proposition of Kenna’s solution offerings
- Learn, get better, hit your numbers, and raise your game–each and every day
What does it take to work at Kenna:
- One year of experience in a sales development or similar role
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in high pressure, competitive situations
- Willingness to try new concepts and open to coaching
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup team environment; you’re a meticulous, innovative, creative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo
- Passion for technology
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; you have a track record of giving successful presentations
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach.io or SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Google Apps is a plus
At Kenna you can enjoy the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Company Equity
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Work From Home Setup
- Employee Referral Program
- Discretionary Time Off
- Friendly & Casual Environment
- Life/Work Balanced Hours
- Professional Development Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Back to top