Regional Sales Director - West
- Flexible / Remote
NOTE: Kenna will not consider or accept resumes from external recruiters for this job posting. Kenna will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
Kenna is the market-leading Vulnerability Management solution. Kenna uses data science and predictive modeling to help customers prioritize and thereby reduce vulnerabilities. We are seeing phenomenal growth as our enterprise customers realize the dual benefit of reduced risk and remediation cost. We have solid venture funding, an astonishing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we even offer great benefits and stock options. Most importantly, the Kenna culture is one of respect, teamwork and excellence.
We are small enough that every employee receives a healthy amount of equity and the chance to have a significant impact on technical process and company culture, but large enough that we have established product-market fit, so you can focus on scaling our platform to keep up with the growth of the business.
The Regional Sales Director will expand our sales activity in the region and contribute to our company’s success.
What are some interesting tasks you'll be working on at Kenna:
- Build long-term relationships with the technical and business personnel at enterprise accounts
- Develop and execute business plans to drive new business and revenue
- Build business relationships with channel and technology partners
- Develop marketing strategies to penetrate target accounts
- Participate in regional professional organizations and associations
- In conjunction with customer success, manage Kenna regional customers to increase and expand their usage and success with the solution
- Accurately and consistently update business forecasts and reports
What it takes to work at Kenna:
- Ability to sell to C level executives
- Experience and capability to build strong relationships with enterprises customers
- Ability to understand/analyze prospects’ business objectives and link them to the Kenna solution
- Professional and skilled communicator with various personnel, including executives
- Excellent writing skills for email and proposals
- A “can do” attitude
- Creative and proactive to exceed revenue objectives and goals
What would give you an edge?
- Selling Experience with Security Solutions or other complex technologies
- Selling experience in the Southern California and Phoenix region
- Previous successful experience at a startup
At Kenna you can enjoy the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Company Equity
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Work From Home Setup
- Employee Referral Program
- Discretionary Time Off
- Friendly & Casual Environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Professional Development Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Back to top