Regional Sales Director - SouthEast
- Flexible / Remote
NOTE: Kenna will not consider or accept resumes from external recruiters for this job posting. Kenna will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Kenna is doing: giving our customers the ability to measure their risk landscape and truly protect their environments from the ever-present threat of a breach. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world flock to our platform. We have solid venture funding, an astonishing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we even offer great benefits and stock options.
We are small enough that every employee receives a healthy amount of equity and the chance to have a significant impact on technical process and company culture, but large enough that we have established product-market fit, so you can focus on scaling our platform to keep up with the growth of the business.
The Regional Sales Director will expand our sales activity in the region and contribute to our company’s success.
What are some of the interesting problems you'll be working on:
- Stellar sales professional with proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals by acquiring new logos and up selling existing accounts
- Develop business plans for growth in the assigned territory
- Have a history of overachieving quota and closing Fortune 1000/Enterprise accounts
- Initiate, establish and maintain contact with partners within territory – build a local ecosystem of supporters to find and win new prospects
- Develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target and existing accounts
- Build market awareness, through participation in local/regional industry events, webinars and local marketing
- Accurately forecast and manage deal closure
- Ability to sell into CIO and CISO and build strong relationships
- Proven solution selling experience with Cloud Security, Security Solutions or other complex technologies
What does it take to work at Kenna:
- 5+ years security industry experience in sales
- Approximately 10 years of selling experience in the region
- Must be able to effectively communicate our value proposition to an executive audience, as well as relay feedback from the field to our product team. This includes the ability to uncover business challenges and architect a solution to solve customer business issues.
- Must be a skilled communicator with the ability to communicate across various levels and with multiple audience types.
At Kenna you can enjoy the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Company Equity
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Work From Home Setup
- Employee Referral Program
- Discretionary Time Off
- Friendly & Casual Environment
- Life/Work Balanced Hours
- Professional Development Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Back to top