Regional Sales Director - Central
- Flexible / Remote
NOTE: Kenna will not consider or accept resumes from external recruiters for this job posting. Kenna will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Kenna is doing: giving our customers the ability to measure their risk landscape and truly protect their environments from the ever-present threat of a breach. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world flock to our platform. We have solid venture funding, an astonishing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we even offer great benefits and stock options.
We are small enough that every employee receives a healthy amount of equity and the chance to have a significant impact on technical process and company culture, but large enough that we have established product-market fit, so you can focus on scaling our platform to keep up with the growth of the business.
The Regional Sales Director will expand our sales activity in the Central region and contribute to our company’s success.
What are some interesting tasks you'll be working on at Kenna:
- Build long-term relationships within Enterprise accounts and drive long sales cycle
- Have a history of overachieving quota and closing Fortune 2000 accounts
- Strategic selling into net new logos Initiate, establish and maintain contact with partners within territory – build a local ecosystem of supporters to find and win new prospects
- Develop recommendations for growth, opportunities for growth, and key target accounts in the assigned territory
- Successfully prospect for new Enterprise customers
- Develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Build market awareness, through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations and affiliations
- Grow and upsell the existing accounts
- Accurately forecast and manage deal closure
What it takes to work at Kenna:
- Stellar sales professional with proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- Approximately 10 years of selling experience in the region
- Experience selling Cloud Security
- Ability to sell into CIO and CISO
- Must have experience and strong relationships with Large Enterprises
- Proven Solution Selling Experience with Security Solutions or other complex technologies
- Previous successful experience at a startup
- Ability to understand/analyze client needs and link them to client offerings
- Must be a skilled communicator with the ability to communicate across various levels and with multiple audience types.
At Kenna you can enjoy the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Company Equity
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Work From Home Setup
- Employee Referral Program
- Discretionary Time Off
- Friendly & Casual Environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Professional Development Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Back to top