Customer Success Manager - EMEA Territory
- Flexible / Remote
NOTE: Kenna will not consider or accept resumes from external recruiters for this job posting. Kenna will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
At Kenna Security, our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) thrive in a dynamic environment, contribute innovative ideas, exhibit flexibility, and demonstrate Kenna’s value to customers. Customer Success is a highly visible role as CSMs are the owners/drivers of adoption, outcomes, advocacy, and renewals while helping to identify expansion opportunities. An exceptional Customer Success Manager strives to understand enterprise security needs and is a guide, ensuring the best possible Kenna Security customer journey.
Ideal candidate is located on the East Coast or in Eastern Time Zone as you will be managing the EMEA region.
What are some of the interesting problems you'll be working on:
- Oversee customer onboarding and efficiently guide the customer journey
- Monitor customer utilization, health-scores and ensure consistent communication with internal and external customers
- Conduct regular proactive customer meetings, account reviews and create and manage success plans
- Drive customer awareness of Kenna Security product features, services and roadmap to maximize adoption and realize the value of their purchased solutions
- Regularly capture, analyze and share the voice of the customer, regarding their product/services experience with Kenna teams and leadership
- Highlight customer successes and provide ongoing recommendations for further process optimization
- Work closely with our regional partners to provide excellent service for their end users and ensure close communication and relationships
- Develop and maintain healthy, multi-level relationships within each customer, ensuring that Kenna Security’s solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer
- Recognize expansion opportunities and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure
- Effectively manage reactive customer requests and anticipate their needs
- Partner effectively with Kenna Security teams to address customer concerns efficiently and decisively
- Document and manage all customer engagement information – including updates on critical contacts, statuses, next steps, and related items
- Consistently achieve on-time renewal revenue targets
What does it take to work at Kenna?
- Passionate about customer success; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem-solving
- Ability to demonstrate success in managing customers in the Security or Software space
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking required – be able to take complex deployment concerns and orchestrate resources and tactics to address them
- Assertive but empathetic; able to drive internal and external customers toward goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport
- Energized by connecting and building long-lasting relationships with customers
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in client-facing roles for technology companies
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities, project management and organization skills
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately
- Superior follow-through
- Build trust and credibility with customers by consistently delivering what you say you will
- Comfortable managing relationships over the phone, through email, and in person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Gainsight, ClientSuccess, Totango or related customer management platform experience is a plus, but not required.
At Kenna you can enjoy the following:
- At Kenna you can enjoy the following:Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Company Equity
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Work From Home Setup
- Employee Referral Program
- Discretionary Time Off
- Friendly & Casual Environment
- Life/Work Balanced Hours
- Professional Development Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Back to top