Web Operations Analyst
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Kendra Scott is looking to hire a Web Operations Analyst to help run and maintain our new e-commerce ecosystem to support the fast growing business. Our ideal candidate must be highly organized, an amazing communicator, and great at working with cross-functional teams on multiple projects.
- Manage and monitor order, price, payment and other third party feeds and address any import or export issues
- Manage price imports, cache clearing and post-event reset
- Modify Demandware site preferences and configurations as needed
- Monitor data resource usage
- Handle logistics escalation including other system feeds and reporting
- Work with internal team and vendors on troubleshooting production issues
- Manage user accounts, roles and permissions for business manager and Xchange
- Work with Third Party Providers to implement and run additional functionality for the site
- Assist with testing new features and functionality
- Write standard operating procedures and participate in audit activities
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence
- GIT revision control experience preferred
- Familiarity with star and snowflake data schemas
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Ability to read and understand JSON & XML
- Analytics and Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Pentaho, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Data ETL using Pentaho Data Integration
- Working knowledge of Linux/Red Hat
- Knowledge of REST & SOAP web services
- Previous experience with Google Analytics
- Automated Testing scripting preferred
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- BS in Information Systems or equivalent with a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Web Operations Analyst.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Adaptable. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled
- Experience with fast moving and growing organizations, and/or that you have experience working in retail organizations understanding the priorities and nature of the services provided.
- Experience with eCommerce operations, Demandware preferred.
- Understanding of other eCommerce platform areas like payment, gift card, product data, order management, web analytics, content management, promotions, search etc..
- Experienced in an agile scrum project.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret and translate Business problems into sustainable solution recommendations.
- Previous Project Management or Business Analyst experience preferred
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
E-Commerce Product Manager
Sean analyzes and improves how customers interact with the website to make everything from shopping to curating lifestyle inspiration intuitive and on-brand from the back-end forward.
Back to top