Vice President Ecommerce
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-focused work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We have an exciting career opportunity to lead the development and execution of our overall e-Commerce and digital strategy. Our ideal candidate must be business-minded and technically savvy with a passion for working in a collaborative environment.
- Develop, support and execute the Kendrascott.com channel and digital initiatives to support all channel growth and total company revenue of $500m by 2020.
- Develop, support and execute the KendraScott.com channel to profitably deliver 25% of revenue by 2020.
- Develop and execute on targets for customer engagement, customer acquisition and customer value including but not limited to customer retention, revenue from new and existing customers, current customers, new customers acquired, SPT, UPT, conversion rate, conversation rate by channel, return on ad spend, subscriber metrics, customer ltv, customer acquisition cost
Strategy & Innovation
- Develop an overarching e-Commerce and Digital vision and strategy to drive revenue and increase market share in alignment with long-range business plans and strategic priorities.
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the business while managing execution and delivering measurable results.
- Deliver strategies and progressive results in e-Commerce and Digital for web merchandising, mobile conversion, international, social media monetization, customer acquisition, customer experience and driving revenue across all channels and product categories.
- Identify and recommend emerging trends and advancements in web technologies in order to drive new business opportunities that focus on ROI (i.e. registries, ratings and reviews, gifting, etc.)
- Lead innovation for KendraScott.com products and functionality to drive growth, revenue and position the company as a leader in e-Commerce customer experience.
Leadership & Collaboration
- Lead the e-Commerce team in development and successful execution of key initiatives & prioritization; career growth & personal development; cross-functional relationships & collaboration.
- Build and manage a strong partnership with the Information Technology and Web Development team to positively impact deadlines and results.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with third parties, vendors and online partners to explore any new and effective way to improve online customer experience and to generate revenues and profits.
- Work closely with marketing and creative team on website content generation in telling the Kendra Scott story and maximize return through testing, site optimization, brand engagement and improving the online customer experience.
- Partner closely with Store Operations and Wholesale channels to ensure e-Commerce and digital strategies are in alignment across all channels.
- Provide expertise on current e-Commerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure e-Commerce and mobile first principles are incorporated.
Analytics to Drive Customer Experience & Revenue
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to e-Commerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Design and implement processes to collect and analyze data to report on site performance.
- Utilize customer data and analytics to manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Develop and execute an impactful methodology for testing content and customer conversion on site, social media and other methods of digital customer connection.
- Responsible for full P&L management and developing e-Commerce budget including advertising spend, return on ad spend, member and customer growth and other appropriate metrics.
- Monitor site performances and propose continuous improvements along key metrics such as traffic, customer acquisition & retention, conversion, order value, returns and cancellations.
- Design best-in-class web and mobile services and related business processes to create an outstanding customer experience.
- Analyze trends in customer service call outs and implement improvements to address reoccurring issues.
- Identify and enhance all search marketing efforts in collaboration with Marketing, Social Media and Merchandising teams.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
Passion for Kendra Scott Culture & Brand:
- Proven ability to balance business results with the core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy.
- Experience in management positions with the ability to properly influence people, processes and technology in a manner that enriches company culture.
Proven e-Commerce & Digital Experience:
- In-depth knowledge and experience in change management as well as a proven track record of building a successful e-Commerce business in a complex, multi-channel retail environment.
- Proven e-Commerce project management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of e-Commerce technology, e-commerce marketing including SEO/SEM and sophisticated in digital and customer analytics.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results and drawing conclusions
- International business experience and development of international E-Commerce functionality.
- Demonstrated strong business judgement and decision making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of merchandising and digital marketing along with strong general management and leadership skills.
- Business savvy and with the ability to grasp the business model and strategic plans of the organization.
- The ability to identify and evaluate problem areas and implement effective solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
Cheryl strategizes how to create content across social media, packaging, and web design to tell the brand story. Her primary goal is conveying the brand’s pillars internally and to the public.
Back to top