Sips & Sweets Cafe Barista
About Kendra Scott
We are a fashion-lifestyle brand of big dreams, colorful confidence, and inspired design. Founded on Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy, we believe that our employees and customers are the heart and soul of our brand and that giving back is the truest form of success. Fashion meets innovation in the design of our two state-of-the-art facilities based in the heart of Austin, Texas, and overflows into the design of our growing retail environment across the country.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented barista to accurately fulfill all orders in a timely manner at our Sips & Sweets café. The Barista/Bartender doesn't mind standing for long periods of time and knows how to work in an ever-changing, bustling environment. When there are no orders to fulfill, the Barista/Bartender is responsible for cleaning the café, polishing glassware, stocking side stations, and more to keep Sips & Sweets sparkling.
What Will You Do?
• Provide a "WOW" experience for all guests.
• Promptly fulfill all orders, sometimes at a high volume.
• Keep café station tidy.
• Ensure consistency in all products.
• Keep accurate records of orders and transfer to POS within specified guidelines.
• Perform side work as assigned.
• Communicate with others clearly and professionally, exercising patience and common sense.
• Must be 18 or older.
• Must possess a high school diploma or the equivalent.
• Real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott: Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to stretch, bend, kneel, reach, and stand/walk for long periods of time, as well as lift and carry heavy trays and equipment.
• Ability to work indoors, exposed to hot surfaces, steam, wet floors, sharp knives, etc.
• Effectively listen, follow instructions, and adapt with care, concern, and attention to detail.
• Commitment to providing a "WOW" experience for all guests.
• 1-2 years of experience in the food service industry is preferred.
• Must have TABC certification and a Texas food handlers certificate.
The Good Stuff
• 401k plan, subject to eligibility
• Everyday 60% discount on select products
• Access to our Family Fund, assistance for employees facing financial hardships
• Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance, subject to eligibility
• Paid holidays and 1.5x hourly rate for holidays worked
• Paid time off, subject to eligibility
• Parental leave, subject to eligibility
• Referral bonuses, up to $700
• Two paid days off for team volunteering
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Division Field Retail & Events Location South Congress Flagship City Austin State Texas Zip Code 78704 Removal Date 02-Jan-2020
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
Zorte M.Wholesale Merchandising Manager
Zorte is a partner and consultant for Kendra Scott’s wholesale accounts. She advises on what items will sell well in which locations, and offers expert instruction on how to create eye-catching store displays.
Back to top