Sips & Sweets Cafe Assistant Manager
About Kendra Scott
We are a fashion-lifestyle brand of big dreams, colorful confidence, and inspired design. Founded on Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy, we believe that our employees and customers are the heart and soul of our brand and that giving back is the truest form of success. Fashion meets innovation in the design of our two state-of-the-art facilities based in the heart of Austin, Texas, and overflows into the design of our growing retail environment across the country.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to support our Cafe Manager in leading the Sips & Sweets team. The Assistant Manager maintains the order and cleanliness of the café, provides a "WOW" experience for all guests, and assists the General Manager in the daily operations of Sips & Sweets.
What Will You Do?
• Provide a "WOW" experience for all guests.
• Schedule shifts and assign daily tasks for team.
• Assist with payroll, ordering, and inventory.
• Update, manage, and maintain knowledge for daily menus.
• Conduct team meetings.
• Train and counsel employees when applicable.
• Run and analyze reports based on cover counts, menu item sales, etc.
• Run the counter when necessary.
• Communicate with others clearly and professionally, exercising patience and common sense.
• Must be 21 or older.
• Must possess a high school diploma or the equivalent.
• Real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott: Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Detailed knowledge of all beverages served at café.
• Must be able to attend all relevant training sessions.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Detailed knowledge of POS system.
• Ability to stretch, bend, kneel, reach, and stand/walk for long periods of time, as well as lift at least 50 pounds.
• Commitment to providing a "WOW" experience for all guests.
• 3-5 years of restaurant experience and 2 years of bartending/barista experience preferred.
• Must have TABC certification and a Texas food handlers certificate.
The Good Stuff
• 401k plan, subject to eligibility.
• Everyday 60% discount on select products.
• Access to our Family Fund, assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
• Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance.
• Paid holidays and 1.5x hourly rate for holidays worked.
• Paid time off.
• Parental leave.
• Referral bonuses, up to $700.
• Two paid days off for team volunteering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Division Field Retail & Events Location South Congress Flagship City Austin State Texas Zip Code 78704 Removal Date 14-Sep-2019
Back to top