Retail Stylist- Somerset Collection, Troy, Michigan
About Kendra Scott
We are a fashion-lifestyle brand of big dreams, colorful confidence, and inspired design. Founded on Family, Fashion and Philanthropy, we believe that our employees and customers are the heart and soul of our brand, and that giving back is the truest form of success. Fashion meets innovation in the design of our two state-of-the-art facilities based in the heart of Austin, Texas, and overflows into the design of our growing retail environment across the country.
As a part-time Stylist, you bring our brand to life every day! Your goal is to provide WOW service to every guest by Making a Difference in their day! You are the face of our organization and you're proud of it! You love our inspired designs and purpose driven brand. Most importantly, you represent the Kendra Scott culture uniquely and positively!
- You're Customer Focused: You have a knack for building and maintaining relationships! You use the WOW Service Principles to connect with every guest and make a Difference in their Day! What are the WOW Principles? Don't worry - we'll teach you everything you need to know!
- You Drive Results: You set goals and work hard to achieve them! You are consistently trying to build guest connections to grow our brand footprint and store performance.
- You Build Networks: You're eager to share Kendra Scott's brand purpose and philanthropic efforts to guests and the community. You believe in our impact and want others to know more!
- You Instill Trust: You do the right thing, and you always adhere to Kendra Scott policies & procedures.
- You Communicate Effectively: Guests come to you to educate them on product details and personal style. You are an expert at making product suggestions to fit their needs.
- You are Nimble: You find ways to thrive no matter where you are, and can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Color Bar™, Events, and Operations as needed.
- You Take Action: Making a Difference in your guest's day is your priority. You're able to assist in proactively resolving concerns to ensure their experience is always positive.
- You Collaborate: You're always willing to support your team in providing WOW experiences for all guests, even behind the scenes.
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, twist, and reach
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
You Would be a Great Fit if
- You love interacting with people!
- You're full of energy and can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You're available to work when guests shop (we love evenings, weekends & holidays!)
- You have a passion for Kendra Scott's Core Pillars of Family, Fashion & Philanthropy
- You love fashion and keeping up with trends
- You've worked in retail before (preferred but not required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.