Retail Sales Key Holder
RETAIL SALES KEY HOLDER - PERIMETER MALL, ATLANTA, GA
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Kendra Scott headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward leaders to support our teams in delivering WOW customer service and bringing the Kendra Scott experience to life in our store and community.
What will you do?
• Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest fashion trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their lifestyle and leave them feeling beautiful and confident
• Act as a fashion leader, sharing enthusiasm for the latest trends and building excitement around new product launches
• Train and coach sales associates to go above and beyond to provide WOW customer service in the store and at off-site events.
• Train sales associates on product knowledge and store operations and policies
• Own a component of responsibility to assist store management with operations
• Serve as manager on duty, as needed
• Act as a brand ambassador (advocate) for Kendra Scott, sharing our story in the store and the community
• Assist in community involvement and events through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings
• Foster a family culture among fellow employees and customers by approaching every interaction with encouragement and positivity
• Open and close the store before and after daily operations, ensuring the store is clean and customer ready at all times
• Assist in basic operational processes such as inventory and stock room organization
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
• Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred, but not required
• Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
• Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure.
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and helping others develop their personal style by keeping up with trends and styling pieces for the perfect look
• A growth mindset: strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
• A genuine passion for giving back and serving the community
• A shared appreciation for our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
• Must be 18 years of age or older and able to accommodate a changing schedule
The Good Stuff:
• 401 K Plan - Subject to eligibility.
• Commission based on store performance.
• Everyday 60% discount on select products.
• Family Fund - assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
• Superior planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
• Paid holidays.
• Paid Time Off.
• Parental Leave.
• Referral Bonus up to $700.
• Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering. Division Field Retail & Events Location Perimeter Mall City Atlanta State Georgia Zip Code 30346 Removal Date 18-Dec-2019
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
Zorte M.Wholesale Merchandising Manager
Zorte is a partner and consultant for Kendra Scott’s wholesale accounts. She advises on what items will sell well in which locations, and offers expert instruction on how to create eye-catching store displays.
Back to top