Retail Sales Associate
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward customer advocates to carry out the Kendra Scott culture in our stores and communities.
- Go above and beyond to create our signature WOW customer service experience. We empower our employees to provide the highest level of customer service imaginable.
- Act as a brand ambassador (advocate) for Kendra Scott both in the store and the community
- Assist in community involvement and events through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings
- Foster a culture of sisterhood among fellow employees and customers by approaching every interaction with encouragement and enthusiasm
- Act as stylist and personal shopper by creating entire looks using Kendra Scott jewelry
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Retail experience (encouraged, but not required)
- A passion for living and representing the pillars of Kendra Scott: Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to respect and be respected by your peers
- The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance
- The willingness to throw your hand into anything is always a plus!
- Instinctual drive to go above and beyond for every customer and a genuine excitement to help in any way possible
- Excitement for speaking for the brand or philanthropy efforts at any occasion
- An enthusiasm for fashion, keeping up with trends, and styling pieces
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
E-Commerce Product Manager
Sean analyzes and improves how customers interact with the website to make everything from shopping to curating lifestyle inspiration intuitive and on-brand from the back-end forward.
Back to top