RETAIL STORE MANAGER – BRIDGE STREET TOWN CENTRE – HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA
About Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for proven, high-energy and customer service focused Leaders to build our culture, team, customer experience, retail operations, brand awareness, and operations in our store. If you are passionate about being a Store Manager in a fun-filled, team-oriented work environment – Kendra Scott is for you!
What will you do?
- You will hire, coach, lead, and develop a staff that reflects our core values and provides a "WOW" customer experience.
- You will be an ambassador for the Kendra Scott brand in the store and in the community.
- You will maintain merchandising standards at all time and train your team to do the same.
- You will implement all processes and procedures regarding inventory management, product receipts, transfers, sales, and scheduling.
- You will introduce and train your team on all corporate policies and standards.
- You will develop key relationships in the community that will help drive awareness, positioning us to be a part of the community.
- You will achieve store profitability by managing expenses, discounts, and other controllable expenses.
- You will manage and plan schedules that optimize customer experience and profitability.
- You will effectively communicate with multiple teams to ensure thorough awareness of upcoming events and plans.
- You will spend significant time selling to identify customer needs, build team spirit, and act as a store and market leader for the company.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement that is warm, fun, and inspiring for both employees and customers.
- 3+ years of retail management experience.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to gain respect and trust quickly.
- Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners to drive traffic and awareness.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate, and inspire team members.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- A real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott
- Instinctual dedication to provide the highest level of customer service no matter what.
The Good Stuff
- 401 K Plan – Subject to eligibility.
- Commission based on store performance.
- Everyday 60% discount on select products.
- Family Fund – assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Referral Bonus up to $700.
- Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
Cheryl strategizes how to create content across social media, packaging, and web design to tell the brand story. Her primary goal is conveying the brand’s pillars internally and to the public.
Back to top