Retail Store Manager
About Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion, and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts, and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for proven, high-energy and customer service focused leaders to build our culture, team, customer experience, retail operations, brand awareness, and operations in our store. If you are passionate about being a Store Manager in a fun-filled, team-oriented work environment - Kendra Scott is for you!
What will you do?
- Hire, coach, lead and develop a staff that reflects our core values and provides a "WOW" customer experience
- Be an ambassador for the Kendra Scott brand in the store and in the community
- Maintain merchandising standards at all time and train your team to do the same
- Implement all processes and procedures regarding inventory management, product receipts, transfers, sales, and scheduling
- Introduce and train your team on all corporate policies and standards
- Develop key relationships with customers that will help drive awareness, positioning us to be a part of the community
- Achieve store profitability by managing expenses, discounts, and other controllable expenses
- Manage and plan schedules that optimize customer experience and profitability as well as ensures that the staff has a work/life balance
- Effectively communicate with multiple teams to ensure thorough awareness of upcoming events and plans
- Spend significant time selling to identify customer needs, building team spirit, and acting as a store and market leader for the company
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement that is warm, fun, and inspiring for both employees and customers
- Manage the opening and closing procedures of the store
- Oversee visual updates, refreshes and ensure all are executed correctly
- Work closely with the Community Relations and Events Manager to assure store events are appropriately staffed and drive more customers into the store
- Collaborate with the Community Relations and Events Manager to ensure strategies for the store are aligned
- Oversee inventory procedures and ensure that all are executed accurately
- Participate and engage in weekly district call
- Hold weekly in-person meeting with management team as well as monthly all store meeting
- Must be over the age of 18.
- 2+ years of retail management experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to gain respect and trust quickly
- Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners to drive traffic and awareness
- Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate, and inspire team members
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott
- Instinctual dedication to provide the highest level of customer service no matter what
The Good Stuff
- 401 K Plan - Subject to eligibility
- Commission based on store performance.
- Everyday 60% discount on select products
- Family Fund - assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Referral Bonus up to $700.
- Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Division Field Retail & Events Location Santana Row City San Jose State California Zip Code 95128 Removal Date 22-May-2019
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
E-Commerce Product Manager
Sean analyzes and improves how customers interact with the website to make everything from shopping to curating lifestyle inspiration intuitive and on-brand from the back-end forward.
Back to top