Retail Assistant Manager
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! Experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Kendra Scott headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for energetic and customer service-focused leaders to assist our Store Managers in building Kendra Scott culture, customer experience, brand awareness, and operations in our store. If you are passionate about being a Retail Assistant Manager in a fun-filled, team-oriented work environment – Kendra Scott is for you!
What will you do?
- You will lead, coach, and develop a team that reflects our core values and provides a "WOW" customer experience
- You will be an ambassador for Kendra Scott in the store and in the community.
- You will support the Manager with store re-merchandising and maintenance.
- You will follow and be a model for staff on all processes and procedures regarding inventory management, product receipts, transfers, sales, and scheduling.
- You will assist with store efforts in community outreach and local event planing to increase traffic in the store.
- You will develop key relationships in the community to help build our brand within and connection to the community.
- You will assist the Store Manager with store profitability by managing expenses, discounts, and other controllable expenses.
- You will measure and report results of all in-store and outside events to determine revenue and brand building success.
- You will work closely with the Events Manager to maintain the events calendar and determine the support needed for each event.
- You will spend significant time selling to identify customer needs, build team spirit, and act as a store and market leader.
- You will coordinate and fulfill local donation requests, as needed.
- 2+ years of retail experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Ability to represent the Kendra Scott brand in all situations
- Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners to drive traffic and awareness.
- Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills. Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly
The Good Stuff:
401 K Plan – Subject to eligibility.
Commission based on store performance.
Everyday 60% discount on select products.
Family Fund – assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
Paid holidays and 1.5x hourly rate for holidays worked.
Paid Time Off.
Referral Bonus up to $700.
Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
Cheryl strategizes how to create content across social media, packaging, and web design to tell the brand story. Her primary goal is conveying the brand’s pillars internally and to the public.
Back to top