Retail Assistant Manager
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward leaders to support our store managers and teams in delivering WOW customer service and bringing the Kendra Scott experience to life in our store and community.
What will you do?
• Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest fashion trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their lifestyle and leave them feeling beautiful and confident
• Coach, manage, and develop the store team to live out our core values of family, fashion, and philanthropy and provide a "WOW" customer experience that is unforgettable
• Work closely with the Retail Store Manager to cultivate and maintain a positive and uplifting work environment and family-centric culture
• Lead the team in creative, fashion-forward styling of KS products; help team members develop their personal style and knowledge of trends to assist customers
• Assist the store manager in recruiting, hiring, and employee training and development
• Act as a brand ambassador in the store and in the community; develop and maintain key relationships that will help drive brand awareness, support, and increase store traffic
• Assist the Retail Store Manager with critical store operations such as re-merchandising, inventory management, scheduling, and managing discounts and expenses to increase profitability
• Lead by example, following all processes, procedures, policies, and standards as set forth by our the store manager and the company; proactively look for and suggest ways we can streamline, improve, and work more efficiently
• Act as the sales leader in the store, maintaining a strong presence on the floor to build strong relationships with customers, support and develop the team, and increase revenue
• Facilitate knowledge-sharing and training as needed
• Ensure the store is properly maintained and kept clean and organized to provide a WOW shopping experience for customers and inspiring workplace for team members
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years' relevant leadership experience
• Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
• Demonstrated ability to delegate effectively and to deliver performance feedback and guidance with a positive, empowering approach
• A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery and reprioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure.
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• A strong ability to build cross-functional partnerships and work collaboratively
• Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and style
• A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
• A shared appreciation for our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
• Ability to relocate long term to pursue career growth opportunities strongly preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older and available to work at least 30 hours per week, including nights and weekends
The Good Stuff:
• Medical, dental and vision coverage, short & long-term disability and life insurance
• 401K with company matching
• Access to our KS Family Fund, which, provides assistance for employees facing financial hardship
• Paid company holidays
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• Employee referral bonuses
• Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering
• Everyday 60% discount on select products Division Field Retail & Events Location Perimeter Mall City Atlanta State Georgia Zip Code 30346 Removal Date 02-Sep-2020
Back to top