Part Time Retail Sales Associate
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE – THE DOMAIN – AUSTIN, TEXAS
About Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward customer advocates to carry out the Kendra Scott culture in our stores and communities. You will experience a fast growing multi-channel business that values customers and employees. Your experience here will give you the opportunity to sharpen your strengths through on the job training and help you learn new skills in retail, management and the many departments that support a growing organization.
What will you do?
- Go above and beyond to craft an unforgettable customer service experience.
- You will act as an advocate for Kendra Scott both in the store and the community.
- Assist in community involvement and events through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings.
- Your support and enthusiasm will help cultivate a culture of camaraderie among fellow employees and customers with each interaction you approach.
- You will spend significant time selling to identify customer needs, build team spirit, and act as a store and market leader.
- Act as a stylist and personal shopper by using your creativity to build entire looks using Kendra Scott jewelry.
- Retail experience is preferred but not required.
- A real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott.
- Strong leadership skills.
- The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance.
- The willingness to throw a helping hand into anything is always a plus!
- Instinctual dedication to provide the highest level of customer service no matter what.
The Good Stuff
- 401 K Plan – Subject to eligibility.
- Commission based on store performance.
- Everyday 60% discount on select products.
- Family Fund – assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
- Paid holidays and 1.5x hourly rate for holidays worked.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Referral Bonus up to $700.
- Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
E-Commerce Product Manager
Sean analyzes and improves how customers interact with the website to make everything from shopping to curating lifestyle inspiration intuitive and on-brand from the back-end forward.
Back to top