NETWORK ENGINEER - HOME OFFICE- KENDRA SCOTT
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
As a Network Engineer, reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you'll need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and best practices. You will also need to be able to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including WAPs, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers. A good understanding of PCI compliant environments is required for success.
• Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, provisioning, installation, maintaining and troubleshooting of WAN environment consisting of SD-WAN, MPLS, and VPN technologies with a Virtual Cloud environment.
• Act as escalation point and provide technical guidance and support to other System Administrators within the organization
• Analyzes network performance data and statistics, prepares reports and recommends changes and improvements to ensure performance and availability objectives.
• Participate in administration of Windows Servers; Domain, AD, GPO, DNS
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) as well as the implementation strategies that support both mid and long-term strategies.
• Develop appropriate literature and documentation to clearly articulate our architectures.
• Participate in capacity planning and network monitoring infrastructure reviews.
• Evaluate new technologies and techniques we can use to continuously improve the Network Infrastructure and adapt to changing technology and requirements
• Implements plans to achieve departmental priorities
• Seeks to understand and support broader company objectives
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with Cisco ASA with FirePOWER and Meraki
• Current Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA - Route/Switch and/or Security)
• 5+ years' experience with clustering technologies, load-balancing, scalable architectures and troubleshooting networking related issues
• A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery and reprioritize based on evolving business needs
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Windows server, O365, and Active Directory
• Experience in multi-cloud environments a plus; AWS, Azure, Rackspace
• Security+ and advanced knowledge of Linux a plus
• A strong ability to build cross functional partnerships and work collaboratively
• A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy Division Home Office Location Home Office City Austin State Texas Zip Code 78756 Removal Date 17-Sep-2019
Back to top