Director of E-Commerce
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
The Ecommerce Director is responsible for the growth and management of all aspects of the Ecommerce business including planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, web analytics and web technologies. This job will be responsible to deliver revenue and profit targets. Reports to VP of Ecommerce.
- Lead and manage the Ecommerce team, which is responsible for the on-going merchandising, marketing, analysis and technology to support ecommerce goals and objectives.
- Build teamwork among the Ecommerce staff. Monitor and evaluate the performance and contributions in attaining business goals and objectives of direct reports and provide feedback and development opportunities as appropriate.
- Improve customer experience and site merchandising
- Establish and drive a merchandising strategy for a premium brand with a product assortment that maximizes revenues and EBITDA. This includes planning, product imagery, promotions, cross selling/upselling, product copy, etc.
- Deliver an optimal customer experience that will drive sales on www.kendrascott.com (desktop, mobile and tablet) based on quantitative and qualitative analysis. This includes site experience, customer service, service standards and logistic standards that differentiates and drives energetic consumer loyalty.
- Prepare and execute online promotion and content calendar for each season, including messaging for web store, email marketing and digital marketing.
- Oversee Ecommerce digital marketing strategies
- Explore opportunities to increase targeted traffic to support growth goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing team for consistent messaging
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies across all direct and digital media channels from concept to launch including email, PPC, SEO, retargeting, etc.
- Analyze and report on trends
- Analyze customer demographic and purchasing behavior to maximize sales.
- Monitor plan performance and drive any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets.
- Manage all e-commerce and digital analytics, setting and tracking KPI benchmarks and reporting those internally.
- Plan for user testing and A/B analysis as needed for an optimal experience.
- Monitor competitive websites, industry trends and new technology and digital services ensuring that the brand is staying on the forefront of industry standards.
- Technology implementations
- Identify, scope and manage the execution of ongoing enhancements to kendrascott.com.
- Ensure constant update of new technologies/relationships to continuously improve online platform design and functionality.
- Explore, review and develop new options for enhancing platform.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including operations, merchandising and marketing, to improve all aspects of the customer journey.
- Partner with 3rd party agencies as needed (SEO, Creative, etc.)
- Budget oversight, forecasting & delivery of targets.
- Develop and forecast quarterly targets and inventory to meet financial goals.
- Own the ecommerce budget and P&L while delivering on specific KPI's.
- Balance resources and budget to appropriately support revenue and profit growth goals.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, MBA preferred
- Generally, requires 8+ years' progressive experience in Ecommerce, marketing or other relevant functions
- Experience with consumer, jewelry or retail strongly preferred
- Experience in digital marketing tools including ESPs, SEM and Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce platforms, technology, trends & sophisticated analytics; experience with Demandware & Salesforce Ecommerce platform preferred
- Ability to prioritize, track and complete multiple projects
- Detail-oriented with the ability to ensure a high level of quality.
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
E-Commerce Product Manager
Sean analyzes and improves how customers interact with the website to make everything from shopping to curating lifestyle inspiration intuitive and on-brand from the back-end forward.
Back to top