Digital Graphic Designer
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
This Digital Graphic Designer position is a member of the Creative Services team within the Marketing department and reports directly to the Senior Graphic Designer. Our ideal candidate is a passionate designer with a strong artistic and visual eye for design. Ideal candidates should be detail-oriented and organized individuals capable of maintaining processes and procedures at a fast-growing company. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional teams to create a cohesive experience across the website, social platforms and retail stores. Good project management skills, an excellent communication style and the ability to respond quickly to last minute changes at a fast pace are required.
- Ensure that Kendra Scott standards of design quality and creativity are reflected consistently in all materials
- See weekly homepage updates and website imagery through, from concept to completion
- Create on-brand and enticing digital ads
- Assist photographers with in-house product styled photography
- Research current trends and creative in digital marketing
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop. Proficiency in Experience Design is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of visual design principles: graphic design, layout, typography, color and branding
- Enjoys an enthusiastic and team-oriented, collaborative work style
- Must be exceptionally organized, self-motivated, and deadline-oriented
2-3 years' professional experience (E-commerce and/or Retail preferred)
Please note that a portfolio submission is required to be considered. Thank you!
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
Cheryl strategizes how to create content across social media, packaging, and web design to tell the brand story. Her primary goal is conveying the brand’s pillars internally and to the public.
Back to top