CRM Data Analyst
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Kendra Scott seeks an Experienced CRM Data Analyst/Scientist who will lead efforts to build the architecture and then solve some of the most analytically complex questions that a fast-growing retail and ecommerce company faces, leveraging a trove of data including: web traffic, sales, and customer data and turning it into actionable insights.
This position requires a combination of strong data analysis, data mining, business analytics, and presentation skills. A good understanding of business strategy and experience in the ecommerce industry is helpful, and fashion industry understanding is even better.
We are looking for an innovative, positive, self-directed team player who is passionate about "figuring out."
- Strategically contribute in driving business decisions through data and analytics
- Work with IT and vendors to derive an architecture that will allow for data mining and analytics
- Design and implement report/dashboards for the consumption of business stakeholders
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies
- Support the design and implementation of multi-channel CRM
- Analyze multiple data sets to extract insightful understanding of customer behavior across multiple channels
- Conduct statistical analysis and test hypothesis around business questions
- Design and develop data driven model that captures Lifetime Customer Value across all channels
- Forecast performance measures for customer cohorts that feed into financial planning
- Assist in the design of unique marketing campaigns/incentives, considering payback and ROI
- Translate complex analytics into concise and easily consumable outputs to assist stakeholders with data driven decisions
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Educational major in mathematics, statistics, marketing, business analytics, or economics
- 5+ years' experience in data analysis in consumer/retail marketing analytics/ data mining
- Champion of Data mining and predictive modeling techniques
- Command of databases and data warehousing techniques
- Experience with complex database querying using SQL (or similar query language); working knowledge of BI/visualization tools is (Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView, etc.) is a plus
- Mastery of Excel, including pivot tables, and PowerPoint slide creation
- Comfortable presenting insights from quantitative analysis and models to a non-technical audience
- Familiarity of concepts around revenue and profit optimization (Application of design of experiments and measurement in marketing)
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
E-Commerce Product Manager
Sean analyzes and improves how customers interact with the website to make everything from shopping to curating lifestyle inspiration intuitive and on-brand from the back-end forward.
Back to top