Area Retail Manager
Retail Area Manager
About Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion, and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts, and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a proven, high-energy Area Manager whose primary duty is to promote the Kendra Scott brand in their area, build a team that always delivers "WOW" customer service, and drives market and store level performance plans to meet company objectives. The Area Manager will be responsible for managing one store while supervising the store managers and staff for additional stores and will lead new store openings within the market. Store Managers in the specified area will report directly to the Retail Area Manager.
What will you do?
- Responsible for overall area performance, including but not limited to revenue, customer service, and inventory
- Develop and execute plans to improve store-level performance against key objectives
- Drive improvement around management and in-store procedures
- Ensure strong levels of inventory accuracy across all areas
- Provide guidance around maximizing store revenue and day-to-day customer service
- Achieve area profitability by managing expenses, discounts, and other associated controllable expenses
Management & Training:
- Directly manage one home store while leading store managers of other stores within the area
- Recruit and hire staff and provide training
- Provide guidance to Store Managers around hiring, coaching, and developing a staff that reflects Kendra Scott's core values and provides a "WOW" customer experience
- Implement and train store management in defined area on all corporate policies, procedures, initiatives and product launches
Community Outreach & Brand Building:
- Collaborate with local Community Relations and Events Manager to ensure strategies for the store are aligned
- Partner with local Community Relations and Events Manager to drive brand awareness by developing key relationships and planning local events that drive more customers into to the store
- Works with the Event Area Manager to be knowledgeable of large-scale community partnerships within the area and supports event execution
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of retail management experience
- Multi-unit management experience
- Ability to represent the Kendra Scott brand in all situations
- Proven track record of coaching and developing team members
- A history of motivating teams to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a strong team centered on our three pillars of Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Communication skills in both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly
- Be highly adaptable to any/all situations
- Ability to travel within assigned area
The Good Stuff
- 401 K Plan - Subject to eligibility.
- Commission based on store performance.
- Everyday 60% discount on select products.
- Family Fund - assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Referral Bonus up to $700.
- Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Division Field Retail & Events Location Park Meadows City Lone Tree State Colorado Zip Code 80124 Removal Date 05-Jun-2019
Meet Some of Kendra Scott's Employees
E-Commerce Product Manager
Sean analyzes and improves how customers interact with the website to make everything from shopping to curating lifestyle inspiration intuitive and on-brand from the back-end forward.
Back to top