Sales Support Specialist
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
Sales Support Specialist Job Description:
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for assisting in the management and support of a client per business division. Attention to detail and providing an unparalleled level of customer service is crucial to this role, as it involves communicating with internal business partners and staff as well as clients and consultants.
Responsibilities include partnering with the Client Engagement Manager(s) to assist in the support activities required for Fortune 500 accounts. Duties include entering new requisitions from client partners into KellyMitchell’s applicant tracking system in real time, as well as optimizing job descriptions and publishing to all designated channels. Additional responsibilities include maintaining the sales database, keeping data up to date and accurate within the system, and supporting account data and metrics as requested by Client Engagement Manager(s) and/or client partners. Additionally, this person will partner with Client Engagement Manager(s) to support audit requests, utilizing multiple VMS applications and systems to manage client updates to job requisitions, onboarding, off-boarding, and interview requests. The Sales Support Specialist is also responsible for facilitating contingent worker status changes in the applicant tracking system. This person partners on a daily basis with the business unit that they support including Recruiters, Account Manager, Branch Manager and Accounting/Finance, and must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
Sales Support Specialist Requirements:
- Experience managing relationships and performing as a Customer Service Expert
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate positively and with a consistent and proven focus on customer service
- Ability to follow established processes and escalate issues appropriately
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to perform in both a team environment, as well as an individual contributor
- Ability to be coached and mentored
- Able to communicate effectively with different levels of management and internal staff
- Attention to detail, organization and following process is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 2-3 years of professional experience providing customer service, administrative, sales or human resources related support
- Intermediate-Expert Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience
- Prior ATS and/or VMS application experience desired
Meet Some of KellyMitchell's Employees
Director of Recruitment Operations
Megan’s responsibilities are to ensure that the Chicago office is moving in the right direction and that all the recruiters in the room are hitting their metrics.
Back to top