A savvy, self-motivated individual is wanted to join our team as a Technical Recruiter. Recruiter will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with potential candidates for various opportunities with high profile clients. To be successful as a recruiter, you must thrive in a high-energy entrepreneurial environment, demonstrate drive, and possess persistence.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we’re driven, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service.
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Recruit standout IT candidates through networking, market research, recruiting calls and joining professional organizations
- Recruiter will conduct candidate interviews via phone and in-person
- Maintain ongoing relationships with all KellyMitchell candidates
- Recruiter will effectively evaluate candidates employment history, education, technical acumen and salary requirements
- Conduct reference checks
- Recruiter will facilitate the negotiation of compensation package
- Develop new ideas to attract quality candidates to KellyMitchell
- Great attitude, positive energy, passion & desire to be successful
- Ability to communicate effectively with various types of people, be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced organization
- Sales experience preferred
- Experience in a service related industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
Meet Some of KellyMitchell's Employees
Director of Recruitment Operations
Megan’s responsibilities are to ensure that the Chicago office is moving in the right direction and that all the recruiters in the room are hitting their metrics.
Back to top