KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
This position will be focused on proactively identifying internal recruitment talent in support of KellyMitchell’s strategy to achieve maximum growth and scalability in our National Recruitment Centers. This position will partner with hiring managers in both NRCs and Local Retail Offices to identify key hiring needs and will be responsible for proposing and implementing strategies to source top sales/recruiter candidates utilizing direct sourcing, social media, career fairs, hosted networking events, employee referrals, etc. In addition to identifying candidates for immediate needs, this position holds responsibility for proactively building a pipeline of top talent whose skills and character align with our entrepreneurial culture and continuous pursuit of excellence in both cities. This position is responsible for designing and driving special projects and campaigns to attract top talent while promoting KellyMitchell as an employer of choice. This position plays a key role in the overall success of the organization, and requires an individual who understands the core value of recruiting and hiring individuals with the enthusiasm, passion and drive to join our high-performing team! This position will reside in Seattle.
Primary Duties Include:
- Corporate recruiter will be tasked with identifying candidates for immediate and future needs through the use of job postings, direct sourcing, social media, career fairs, networking, employee referrals, etc.
- Reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements (sales, customer service, recruiting, etc).
- Conducting a high volume of phone screening and video interviews with potential employees on a weekly basis.
- Recommending top talent to hiring managers for additional interviews.
- Corporate recruiter will communicate regularly with hiring managers to deliver status updates and ensure continuous knowledge of immediate hiring needs.
- Developing an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Corporate Recruiter will coordinate with marketing department to post and manage positions through various job boards and social media.
- Conducting recruiting correspondence with interested candidates, including but not limited to phone/email status updates and letters to candidates not selected.
- Corporate recruiter maintains accurate and up-to-date documentation of recruitment activity through use of applicant tracking system(s).
- Coordinating with marketing department to develop and manage a College Recruitment Strategy specific to our National Recruitment Center markets; this includes posting positions to college sites, organizing, traveling and participating in college recruitment fairs, arranging for necessary promotional items to be used at events, etc.
- Corporate recruiter will be responsible for hosting, joining and attending Young Professional and Business Networking events to promote brand awareness and recruit passive sales talent.
- Conducting market research and maintaining a current knowledge of successful organizations’ effective, high-volume recruiting strategies and aligning KM strategy to attract competitive talent.
- Corporate Recruiter assesses content of posted positions and recommends changes to increase effectiveness in attracting top talent.
- Maintaining effective branding and relevant content on social media platforms to recruit and attract top sales prospects.
- Corporate Recruiter is responsible for maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Proven success in a high volume recruiting role with accountability for meeting hiring goals within established timelines.
- Hands-on experience utilizing job boards and social media to identify and recruit skilled candidates.
- Proven ability to quickly assess candidates’ skills and character as they relate to an open position.
- Ability to meet goals and assigned initiatives in a timely manner.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm with the ability to quickly build rapport and generate interest among potential entry-level and sales candidates.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly expressing ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple job duties in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a strategic thinker and a self-starter with strong decision-making and organizational skills.
- A four year bachelor’s degree is required.
Meet Some of KellyMitchell's Employees
Trish is responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing and reviewing candidate qualifications to polishing resumes, conducting interview preparation, and presenting the offer.
Back to top