KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
KellyMitchell is seeking a self-starting professional to join our team as an Accounting Coordinator. The right candidate will possess a great attitude, positive energy, passion and a desire to be successful. They will also be a great communicator and be able to multi-task and thrive within in a fast paced organization.
• Reconcile cash/electronic receipts
• Record and deliver deposits
• Process and reconcile company credit card statement
• Maintain records of related entities
• Prepare analysis of accounts and maintain schedules
• Produce weekly and monthly reports
• Assist in month end and year end closing
• Work closely with Management to report T&E spend
• Maintain historical records by filing documents
• Assist with mailings and special projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Prior administrative/bookkeeping experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with Microsoft Great Plains preferred
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to handle fiscal information with sensitivity and integrity
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Organizational skills
• Problem-solving skills
Meet Some of KellyMitchell's Employees
Trish is responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing and reviewing candidate qualifications to polishing resumes, conducting interview preparation, and presenting the offer.
Back to top