What you’ll be called: Video Editor
Where you’ll work: kwVideo Department at Keller Williams Realty Headquarters in Austin, TX
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative Video Editor who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
The kwVideo Department is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a Video Editor who is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
What will you do?
Tell the story of Keller Williams Realty by providing post production video support to the technology platform that our agents and clients prefer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Edit & deliver assigned video presentations together with live action, motion graphics, & audio elements
- Maintain comprehensive searchable database of graphics (lower thirds, department logos, etc.)
- Implement and maintain digital project archive
- Maintain and enhance post production procedure for kwVideo client-facing app.
- Update and service edit stations with relevant software and hardware
- Assist in post-production administration, file conversion, and research
- All applicants must include a reel showcasing video editing abilities.
- 3+ years professional experience as a video editor is preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is expected, with a focus on After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Maya, Cinema4d, & ZBrush (or similar) experience also preferred.
- The ideal candidate should have an exceptional eye for graphic design; the ability to create complex motion graphics and animations; and a firm understanding of various compression formats as well as impeccable organizational skills to maintain video archives and digital files.
- Looking for strong story-telling ability; passion for creativity; outstanding communication skills; and ability to work gracefully under pressure in a deadline oriented environment
- Familiarity or and prior experience with cinematography and lighting techniques is a plus.
- Ability to travel 5%
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, businesses worth owning, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top