User Experience Designer
What you’ll be called: User Experience Designer
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal User Experience Designer is a nimble, independent thinker who loves taking the complex and transforming it into an elegant, inuitive experience. You have shipped B2B and B2C products and understand the unique challenges of the B2B2C world.
What will you do?
As an User Experience Designer you will be at the forefront of designing future consumers and agents’ real estate product experiences from the ground up. We believe design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease.
Your job as the User Experience Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired. You’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them. You are a self-driven and well-rounded design professional with a keen understanding of B2B and consumer products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of one or more parts of a portfolio of KW products including lead generation and follow up, client services, and home shopping tools, designing the interactions and interfaces.
- Create documentation (including design rules, pixel perfect mocks, animations) that enables software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with product managers, engineers, researchers and designers.
- Drive and create a process for user experience research and usability studies.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Adept at communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale while aligning to branding guidelines.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in shipping B2B and consumer products.
- Ability to create prototypes using Sketch, Invision, HTML/CSS/JS is a plus.
- 2 years of Mobile (Android/IOS) experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development process.
- Prior experience working with outside vendors.
- Ability to define experience between multiple products.
- Familiarity with design techniques such as storyboarding, user research and wireframes.
- A strong acumen for user experience design and how motion design influences UI and interaction design (and vice versa).
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of solutions with a full grasp of product process from concept to delivery.
Who are we?
Located in Austin, Texas Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, products and services, we support our over 130,000 agents and associates globally. As the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, our goal is to lead with technology that is disruptive in the real estate industry.
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of technology and real estate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top