Technical Product Manager
What you will be called: Technical Product Manager
Where you'll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. With over 170K agents worldwide, we are the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry.
Keller Williams Technology Group looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our passionate and experienced team. We’re converting agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education and consumer engagement. We’re enabling agents to deepen their relationships with customers and consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal Technical Product Manager, driving and defining industry changing solutions and shipping great products that excite and enable customers is your passion. You are self-motivated, take full ownership of deliverables, team oriented and driven to ensure everything Keller Williams ships is of the highest quality and exceeds the expectations of our customers. You ideally have a QA background and are a pro at writing Gherkin scripts.
What you will do:
As a key Technical Product Manager member of our Product and Engineering team you will be responsible for ensuring that all Keller Williams products are accurately and comprehensively defined and that the quality and behavior of multiple products are agreed and commonly understood between the product, QA and software development teams within the organization. Your primary focus will be to take the high level user stories created by the product team and extend them to cover the full set of of successful and failure paths at a level of detail that will allow the QA department to define step definitions to drive Keller Williams’ behavior driven development (BDD) process.
This role demands the ability to work closely with the product team within their product specification process, and the ability to write clear and comprehensive technical and business requirements for consumption by the Engineering teams. You will form a critical partnership with the Product, QA and Development Team Leads to ensure that the we can implement a fully automated test process driven by BDD. You will also continually evolve the way you work to address this and new challenges that arise in a dynamic development environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Form a critical business function by working with, and aligning Product, QA and Development teams.
• Responsible for detailed product definition of one or more product lines.
• Delivering well documented, fully comprehensive Gherkin based requirements that drive Keller Williams product lines and the BDD process.
• Be passionate about learning new technologies and share new findings with team members.
• Own the product, provide details and clarification of what is required during the process, including at the daily stand up meetings and design reviews.
Desired Knowledge and Skill:
• 5 years product definition experience, ideally in a Real Estate business.
• Well-versed in QA automation techniques and tools, from planning to implementation.
• Experience with test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD).
• Strong organizational skills and ability to define multiple products in parallel.
• Experience writing requirements with Gherkin.
• Familiarity with CI/CD.
• Ability to fully document test cases and test sets.
• Extensive API definition experience.
• Familiar with Jira and Aha.io tools.
• Experience with GitHub.
• Worked in an agile development environment.
• Worked with Microservice Architecture or SOA.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Blair helps attract top talent to join Keller Williams. She sees prospects through the hiring process to ensure people land in the roles that make sense for the company and their individual goals.
Back to top