What you'll be called: Senior Accountant, COB
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Accountant, COB is responsible for ensuring the Chairman of the Board Department creates accurate and timely financial records for the organization’s multiple entities. This position will be responsible for performing the financial accounting function. This position reports to the accounting manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and record journal entries.
• Prepare and analyze monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Reconcile bank statements monthly.
• Complete bi-monthly payroll processing.
• Review all state and federal payroll reporting.
• Complete all state sales tax reporting.
• Maintain records of charitable giving and gifts in accordance with IRS guidelines.
• Maintain fixed asset records to coordinate quarterly inventory of fixed assets.
• Prepare records for accurate and timely completion of federal and state income tax filings.
• Manage all rents receivable and notes receivable.
• Complete month-end close and fiscal year-end close for all entities, including preparing and analyzing financial statements for management review.
• Maintain schedule of all property tax information.
• Manage all insurance coverage.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting.
• 5 or more years of accounting experience.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel).
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, solid analytical abilities and an ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach are required.
• Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Back to top