Regional Account Manager
What you’ll be called: Regional Account Manager
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Through ongoing and proactive communication and support, serve as a trusted partner and advocate for our Keller Williams Worldwide (KWW) regional global offices driving exceptional regional satisfaction by capitalizing on Keller Williams systems, models and tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive cross functional communication to leverage internal business units to support our global regional offices and influence internal Keller Williams business priorities. Drive external communication with our global regional offices to deliver value and implement company priorities.
• Address day-to-day questions, resolve escalation issues, communicate department initiatives and support global regional offices.
• In partnership with the Director of Operations, create and manage processes to ensure success and growth in global regions from onboarding and adoption, to the launch and growth and achievement phases.
• Thoroughly understand each region’s mission and regional operations to maximize the value of delivery of existing solutions, and effectively identify new opportunities to insert Keller Williams systems, models, tools and technology solutions to increase effectiveness and profitability.
• In partnership with global regional leadership, track in detail key performance indicators for each region and define strategy on how to target growth and profitability within that region in alignment with organizational vision.
• Work with regional leadership to proactively refine and document processes to continue to drive value.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 or more years of Account Management experience.
• Flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones.
• Proficient in MS office and Google Suite.
• 5 or more years of Account Management experience.
• International experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Back to top